The Huffington Post has released its list of the 23 things every woman should stop doing. (I'm guilty of a bunch, are you?)
1. Apologizing all the time.
2. Saying "yes" to everyone else.
3. Saying "no" to yourself.
4. Viewing food as the enemy.
5. Body-snarking -- out loud or in your own head. Stop putting your looks down, period.
6. Feeling like an impostor when you accomplish something professionally. Women are more likely than men to feel like "impostors" at work, often doubting whether we deserve the successes we achieve. Start taking your accomplishments at face value.
7. Obsessively untagging every "unflattering" photo of you that ever existed online.
8. Comparing your real life to someone else’s virtual one. Spending a ton of time obsessing over your own online life can be anxiety-provoking -- but so can obsessing over other peoples’ virtual personas.
9. Holding on to regrets and guilt.
10. Wearing heels every day.
11. Judging other women’s sex lives.
12. Judging your own sex life.
13. Trying to be "chill." Maybe you truly are the "cool girl" who loves nothing more than kicking back with a six-pack and a movie. But for those of us who don’t possess the "chill" gene, let’s stop trying.
14. Fearing the label "crazy."There is no easier way to discredit a woman’s opinion or feelings than to accuse her of being overly emotional.
15. WebMD-ing everything.
16. Worrying that your life doesn’t look like Pinterest. You are not Martha Stewart. You will probably never make that DIY floating bookshelf.
17. Fearing being alone.
18. Being in relationships for the sake of having a relationship.
19. Not taking advantage of your vacation days.
20. Holding on to toxic friendships.
21. Spending time with people out of obligation.
22. Being embarrassed about your interests.
23. Setting deadlines for major life events.
Here's the Santa Letter we were talking about on the show today. You can read the full story here.
My mom said to send you a Christmas list. I wanted a remote control car and helicopter but I do not want that anymore. Kids at school are still picking on Amber and it is not fair because she does not do anything to them and it makes me mad. I prayed they would stop, but God is busy and I need your help. Is it against the rules to give up gifts early? Can you ask Big Time Rush to come to Amber’s birthday party? It will make her so happy. If you do not get them to come that is fine, just get her everything she asked for.
PS- My mom throws the best birthday parties. You can come if you want.
Check Out The 3 Trending Topics Of The Day! (Audio Version Is On Demand)
FACEBOOK USERS ARE QUITTING THE SITE IN DROVES OVER PRIVACY AND ADDICTION FEARS
Facebook users are quitting the social network in droves due to privacy concerns and fear of internet addiction, according to new research. Increasing numbers are taking part in what's been dubbed “virtual identity suicide” and deleting their accounts. Analysis of more than 600 people, by researchers from the University of Vienna, found that data protection issues and social pressure to add friends were also among the reasons for leaving. Others quoted shallow conversations, general dissatisfaction and loss of interest in the site.
REASONS FOR QUITTING FACEBOOK
Privacy concerns: 48.3 percent
General dissatisfaction: 13.5 percent
Shallow conversations: 12.6 percent
Fear of becoming addicted: 6 percent
“BIG BANG THEORY”: JIM PARSONS, KALEY CUOCO AND JOHNNY GALECKI WANT EXTRA $500K PER EPISODE
For some people, $350,000 for a week's worth of work is just not enough. Such is the case with the three top cast members of the hit show “The Big Bang Theory.” Kaley Cuoco, Johnny Galecki and Jim Parsons together are asking for a massive pay raise that hovers in the $500,000 per episode, per person ballpark, according to RadarOnline. The cast is just about to enter their seventh season of the CBS show which debuts September 26 but this new deal will be for the eighth season. Kaley, Jim, and Johnny reportedly feel that they should see a salary increase because the show continues to pull in big ratings. The sitcom is the highest rated syndicated show. For season six, the top three players received $300,000 an episode. “They know the critical position Big Bang holds on CBS’ prime-time schedule and the only thing preventing them [from] getting what they want would be a spectacular ratings demise this season,” a source tells Radar. “That isn’t about to happen anytime soon. They’ll put on a united front during negotiations.”
BRAD PITT CRASHES A WEDDING IN ENGLAND
Brad Pitt inadvertently crashed a wedding in England, according to the Maidehead Advertiser newspaper. A reception was being held at the Stoke Park hotel in the U.K., which is near Pinewood Studios, where Pitt is currently shooting his new WWII film Fury. The groom, Daniel, happened to see Pitt drinking at the bar and pulled his bride, Abi, in to meet the actor, who posed for pictures with the newlyweds. "He said sure, no problem, and said congratulations and I hope you have had a great day," the bride told the paper. "And he said I looked nice. He was really nice."
Last night DWTS premered on ABC... did you watch? I'll admit I have given up on the show the past couple of seasons, but was truly impressed by this year's competition. I was flipping between football and managed to catch Amber, Elizabeth, Keyshawn, Bill Nye, and Bill. Amber completely tore up the dance floor last night!!! LOVED LOVED LOVED her performance!!! (Check it out above) Who was your favorite from last night?
Here's a breakdown of scores:
Amber Riley Score: 27/30
Corbin Bleu Score: 24/30
Elizabeth Berkley Lauren Score 24/30
Brant Daugherty Score: 22/30
Jack Osbourne Score: 23/30
Nicole Polizzi Score: 23/30
Christina Milian Score: 22/30
Leah Remini Score: 21/30
Valerie Harper Score: 21/30
Bill Engvall Score: 18/30
Keyshawn Johnson Score: 17/30
Bill Nye Score: 14/30
Page 34 of 123