Robin Thicke has "hope" that estranged wife Paula Patton likes his new album "Paula." "These songs poured out of me over the course of two weeks, the whole album pretty much," Thicke told "Good Morning America" today. "When I was looking through some of our old wedding photos and our sentimental stuff, I saw the pictures of the kids at our wedding and I thought it might be nice to recreate a wedding through the eyes of the eight-year-olds." Thicke and Patton were "childhood sweethearts," who announced in February that they had decided to separate after almost a decade of marriage....
- Police: Man Stole Because He Wanted to Be Arrested
- Tuberculosis Outbreak at Sacramento High School
- Suspected Mad Cow Disease Found in Romanian Beef
- Who's Favored to Advance to the World Cup Semifinals?
- Nanny Says Employer Tried to Feed Her Dog Food
- Top 7 Tips to Prepare for Tropical Storm Arthur
- US Condemns 'Heinous Murder' of Palestinian Teen
- Man Suspected of Ramming Pickup With Porsche
- Descendant of Prominent Family Accused of Thefts
- Hawaii Utility Using Lasers to Protect Seabirds
Page 657 of 1661