Region-News-Team-Black-Logo

House Fire in Calumet City

In Calumet City, investigators think careless smoking may have sparked that fire that displaced five family members early today. Officials tell nwi-dot-com that a Calumet City firefighter on his way to work around 5:30 am saw smoke coming from a home in the 200 block of 154th Place. Everyone was out of the house when crews arrived. Crews from nearby Lansing, South Holland, Homewood and Thornton assisted.


Meet-The-Team

Laura-WLJE Scott-WLJE Brent-WLJE
LAURA WALUSZKO
Region News Team
SCOTT ROSENBERG
Region News Team
BRENT BROWN
Region News Team
Jay-WLJE Karl-WLJE Annie-WLJE
JAY STEVENS
Region News Team
KARL BERNER
Region News Team
ANNIE FOX
Region News Team

Recent-Newscast

Please update your Flash Player to view content.