Region-News-Team-Black-Logo

Burns hotter than molten glass

The Indiana State Fire Marshal's Office reminds Region residents that children ages 10-14 are twice as likely to be injured by fireworks--and that sparklers and small firecrackers cause the most fireworks-related injuries.  Sparklers actually burn hotter than the temperature that melts glass.  Officials say glow sticks are an alternative.


Meet-The-Team

Laura-WLJE Scott-WLJE Brent-WLJE
LAURA WALUSZKO
Region News Team
SCOTT ROSENBERG
Region News Team
BRENT BROWN
Region News Team
Jay-WLJE Karl-WLJE Annie-WLJE
JAY STEVENS
Region News Team
KARL BERNER
Region News Team
ANNIE FOX
Region News Team

Recent-Newscast

Please update your Flash Player to view content.