Mother's Day weekend is here, did you get mom something special? I always find it so hard to shop for my mom! She'd probably be happy with just about anything, but no present ever seems big enough to show her how much I appreciate her! I know everyone thinks it, but my mom is the best out there!
Anyway, a new study has found a mother will pass on an average of 41 Pearls of Wisdom to their children. What is the most important lesson you learned from your mom? Here's a couple of things that made the list:
1. Always try your best
2. If you can't say something nice don't say anything at all
3. Get an education - no-one can take that away from you
4. Eat with your mouth closed
5. If you don't ask you don't get
6. Never spend money you don't have
7. Never take sweets from strangers
9. Never swim on a full stomach
10. Treat people with respect
11. Always wear clean underwear
I think the best advice my mom ever gave me is to always give your best effort... it doesn't matter if you win or loose, but if you don't try your best, what's the point? What “Pearls of Wisdom” would you add to the list? Let us know on Facebook!
Happy Mother's Day!