When Nicole Ochotorene heard a loud noise coming from her kitchen in the middle of the night, she went to investigate. She found her two pet rabbits thumping their hind legs and running back and forth. That's when Occhotorene noticed the cord on a crockpot was on fire. The Tucson, Arizona woman says the bunnies are heroes and saved her life and that of her husband and four children." That's a miracle within itself. That's what I'm saying. It's a Christmas miracle," said Ochotorene. "Ever watch like Bambi, Thumper - how he thumped with his back paw. That's what they kept doing. And Bun Bun and Promise they were just thumping, thumping and they were running back and forth, back and forth, back and forth." Ochotorene said then she looked and saw smoke from the cord and smoke from underneath the crockpot. " My bunnies are my lifesavers," she told ABC News. "They saved my life and they saved my kids." Everyone's okay, reports say, including the bunnies.